Blue Glass Pool Plaster is hiring laborer / driver to join our team in St. George, Utah. We are a start up pool plastering business, with 15+ years of experience in the pool industry. We’re looking for trainees, hog tenders, intermediate plasters, and detail plasterers. We are looking for people who want to be part of a team that is focused on taking care of employees with competitive pay, exciting perks, and the ability to shape the culture that they want to be a part of. We have a pay scale that shows everyone what they will make and how to rise to the top and make more.
We specialize in plastering new swimming pools, indoor and out, commercial and residential. Our work involves chipping, bond coating, tile installation, and plastering. Whether you are just starting out or a seasoned veteran, we want you to join our team.
- Load trucks with product in the morning
- Drive plaster pump truck to job sites
- Arrive at the job or warehouse on time
- Work until the jobs are complete
- Complete the assigned tasks, as assigned by the foreman
- Clean up work site once project is complete
- Be polite to customers & co-workers
- Maintain pumps & tools
- Other tasks as assigned
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to work on your feet for the majority of the day.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions, extreme heat, cold, etc.
- Ability to start early in the morning. Jobs often start between 5 AM and 6 AM.
- Friday Meal
- Drinks & snacks
- New work shirts and hats provided.
- Goal of completing 2 pools per day
- Signing bonus
- Bonus for recruiting crew members
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com