We are constantly speaking with home owners about remodeling their existing pools. There is nothing quite like giving your pool a fresh finish to extend its life and protect your family's investment into their private oasis. However, there might be a better solution if your pool's finish is not at the level of needing a complete remodel.
Before MicroGlass: This pool's finish is beginning to fade and flake.
The quick solution to protect your pool's finish and make it look new again is a revolutionary solution called MicroGlass. In the St. George market, Blue Glass is a licensed applicator of the MicroGlass solution. We have seen it improve pool's surfaces and finishes at a fraction of the cost of a full blown remodel. Below are a few benefits of MicroGlass:
- Strengthen Your Finish: Enhance the longevity and robustness of your pool's plaster, quartz or pebble finish, ensuring it withstands the test of time
- Chemical Shield: Safeguard your pool or spa against the corrosive impact of salt, acid and chlorine, minimizing the potential for chemical-related damage.
- Preserve Colors: Shield against color fading, maintaining the visual allure and vibrancy of your pool for an extended period.
- Simplify Cleaning: with MicroGlass protection, stains become more manageable to remove, whether through the use of chemicals or regular brushing.
- Clarify Chemistry: MicroGlass minimizes calcium leaching, streamlining the water environment and making it easier to achieve and maintain a balanced chemical composition.
If you're ready to learn more send us a note at email@example.com